Saturday, September 10, 2016

Weekly MCU Review for 9/10



Another week, and more MCU news!  Not a whole lot of new stuff to talk about, but at least we're getting close to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Luke Cage, and Doctor Strange!  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

Here are some random thoughts on Pokémon GO.  Do you play?

So I didn’t publish a recap of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 this week, but I will publish it either this weekend or on Monday.

However, this week I did finally publish my Retro-Review of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Finn Jones is teasing that Lei-Kung the Thunderer will appear in Iron Fist.

How do you want to see Kamala Khan join the MCU?  I know I would, and I really don't have a preference for where or how.  However, I think that Kamala Khan would be a great subject for a TV show.

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

So it sounds like future DCEU movies will be… less Snyder-y.

So this is interesting.  The announced Booster Gold movie is apparently not going to be part of the DCEU.  Might it instead be part of the Arrowverse, since Greg Berlanti is a producer?

Black Lightning landed a pilot order from FOX.

Are you interested in seeing Jude Law play the pope?  I have to admit, there’s a part of me that’s curious.

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment