Saturday, August 12, 2017

Weekly MCU Review for August 12



Another week, and more MCU news!  Not much going on right now, but Inhumans hits theaters in about 3 weeks, and The Defenders will be released on Netflix next week.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

Here is my review of Ghost Rider.

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Avengers 4 began filming this week!

So it turns out that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to return right after Inhumans, instead of in January.

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

Sony’s Silver and Black received a February 8, 2019 premiere date.

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment