Sunday, October 1, 2017

(Belated) Weekly MCU Review for September 30



Another week, and more MCU news!  Internet is down in town, so I wasn’t able to do this yesterday.  Also, Inhumans premiered on ABC this Friday, and The Gifted will premiere tomorrow night.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

I completely forgot about a Defenders review for this week, so the only thing is my expectations for Inhumans from Friday night.  Look for the review tomorrow morning.

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Here is your proof that Miles Morales exists in the MCU (as if the first tease in Spider-Man: Homecoming wasn’t enough).

So it looks like the Iron Man villain Ghost will be the villain for Ant-Man and the Wasp.

In advance of the Inhumans TV premiere, showrunner Scott Buck revealed that he already knows where season 2 is starting and has a general plan for the first 3 seasons.  That doesn’t surprise me all that much; I’m pretty sure the Whedons had the first 2-3 seasons of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. planned out before they even started season 1.  If the rest of this season is good, hopefully they will give Buck a chance to explore these characters more.

Huh.  Apparently Inhumans’ $1.3 million box office take wasn’t such a dismal failure, after all.

Here is the first poster for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 5.  So the plot thickens:  the vessel they are in is a S.H.I.E.L.D. vessel!  Or at least that’s the way it looks…
Image Courtesy www.ew.com

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

Are you going to watch The Gifted tomorrow?  I will be!

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment