Saturday, May 28, 2016

Weekly MCU Review for 5/28



Another week, and more MCU news!  Not a ton happened this week, so the news is pretty light.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

Daredevil season 2, episode 9, “Seven Minutes in Heaven” review.

Here are my unanswered questions from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 finale.  What questions did I miss?

Continuing my follow-up to Captain America: Civil War, here’s what I see happening with the Mighty Avengers moving forward.

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

I coulda sworn that Man-Ape was supposed to be just too racist to appear in the Black Panther movie.  Well, according to this rumor, that is not the case, as Marvel is casting both Man-Ape and White Wolf, among others.  What do you think of this casting list?

Do you want to see Joss Whedon back in the Marvel fold to direct an A-Force movie?  I definitely would!  I even suggested a possible justification for the Avengers to have a “Ladies’ Night Out.”

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

X-Men: Apocalypse is premiering this weekend, and so far its Thursday total beat Days of Future Past.  Have you seen it yet?  Will you see it?

Okay, this is absolutely hilarious!

Are you going to take advantage of Comixology’s new subscription service, Comixology Unlimited?  It will cost $5.99/month and you will have access to all comics except Marvel and DC.  Personally, I think I’m content with Marvel Unlimited for now; I’ll probably never read through all the comics available there!

Check out the list of everything leaving Netflix in June there are a few that I’m disappointed about, so I will probably wind up watching them in the next week or so.  Which are you going to watch 1 more time?

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment