Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weekly MCU Review for 10/15



Another week, and more MCU news!  There’s a lot going on with the Marvel Netflix shows, with shows finishing production, entering production, casting…  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

Starting off with Luke Cage, here are my non-spoiler reviews for the whole season (first half and second half).  And here is my review for the second episode, “Code of the Streets.”

Moving on to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., expectations and review for season 4, episode 3, “Uprising.”  What did you think of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s “Out of the Shadows” party?

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Are you going to buy Daredevil season 1 on DVD this November?  I definitely will!

Have you seen the NYCC teaser trailer for Iron Fist yet?  It is just filled with Easter eggs!

Iron Fist season 1 has wrapped filming.

So Sigourney Weaver will be playing the villain for The Defenders.  No word yet on who she will be playing, but color me intrigued.

The Punisher has started filming, with Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Page on Daredevil) confirmed to appear.

Unfortunately, Marvel doesn’t have anything “imminent” in the works with Blade according to Kevin Feige.  They just really like the character and really want to use him somehow.

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

So now Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is part of a five-part series.  I’m actually interested in this one.  I stopped watching the Harry Potter movies after the fourth or fifth one because they were deviating too much from the books for my taste, but since these are being written as movies first, maybe they will be better.

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment