Saturday, November 26, 2016

Weekly MCU Review for Thanksgiving Weekend (11/26)



Another week, and more MCU news!  Not a lot of excitement this week, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

I didn’t publish any articles this week (still need to write my review for the last Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) because I took the week off for Thanksgiving.  I will review Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Monday and then expectations and review for next week’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Tuesday and Wednesday.

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Unfortunately, Kevin Feige is putting the kibosh on any chance of a Marvel/FOX deal. Of course, they were saying the same thing right up to the day news of the Marvel/Sony deal was announced…

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

FOX set dates for 2 untitled Marvel movies:  November 2, 2018, and February 14, 2019.

So there could be more of those reboot Ghostbusters movies coming soon.  Why?  The first one didn’t exactly make money, so what incentive does Sony have to produce more of them?

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment