Saturday, December 3, 2016

Weekly MCU Review for 12/3



Another week, and more MCU news!  Not a ton at the moment, but Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is back for another week, and we are in December, meaning that Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is just around the corner.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

(Finally), my review for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4, episode 6, “The Good Samaritan.”  I really like the origin they give to Ghost Rider for the series.

As if that wasn’t enough, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. came back this week, so here are expectations and review for the next episode, “Deals with Our Devils.”

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Is Doctor Strange a box office success?  Yes.  Yes, it is.

Here are some descriptions of new Spider-Man: Homecoming footage from CCXP.  Among other things, Spidey gets the traditional underarm webbing.

Here is the first description for Sigourney Weaver’s The Defenders villain:  “she’s really smart, and she’s very in charge.”  That really doesn’t tell us anything…

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

How do you think that Rogue One will connect to Star Wars: Episode VIII?  Personally, I’m also curious to see how Rogue One will connect to Star Wars Rebels.

Umm… WHAT?????  Has Sony lost their ever-living minds???  Yes.  Yes, they have.

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment