Saturday, September 16, 2017

Weekly MCU Review for September 16



Another week, and more MCU news!  Not much going on, but Inhumans debuts on TV in under 2 weeks.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

First up, my review of Marvel’s Defenders episode 4

Next, here is how I would have made the Inhumans IMAX movie as a prequel to the TV series.  How would you have done it?

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Unfortunately, Inhumans is not doing well at theaters and was pulled for IT.  Inhumans made $2.5 million or so, but IT has so far earned $10 million on IMAX alone.

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

Oh look, another Burn Notice alum is joining The Gifted.  I really liked Garret Dillahunt as Simon on Burn Notice, so I’m interested to see him in another villain role here.

J.J. Abrams has been hired to direct Star Wars Episode IX.

So apparently Star Wars Rebels will air at 5 different times on Mondays (12:30 AM, 3:00 AM, 7:30 AM, 5:30 PM, 9:00 PM—I assume all Eastern Time).  I’m relieved; that means I can still watch The Gifted, even if they air at the same time!

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment