|Image Courtesy www.comicbook.com|
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight with “Chaos Theory” (3x07) at 9:00 PM Eastern/Pacific. What do we expect from tonight's episode?
What happened in the last episode, “Among Us Hide…”?
We pick up with the aftermath of Andrew’s convenience store attack, in which a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent gave his life to protect him, though the agent was killed in the process. However, at the end of the episode we learn the real reason Andrew survived: He’s LASH!!! May and Bobbi go on a mission to find Werner von Strucker, who’s on the run after failing to kill Andrew. Along the way Bobbi overcomes the fear of fighting which she developed after Ward tried to kill her.
At the same time, Daisy, Mack, and Bobbi track down the A.T.C.U. facility (which Rosalind brought Coulson to) and they find out what the A.T.C.U. is doing with the Inhumans they capture: placing them in a medically-induced coma while they try to find a cure.
Episode Synopsis for “Chaos Theory”:
“As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their foes; Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the portal.”
Continuing plot points:
- Coulson’s new arm
- Skye rebuilding the Inhumans and recruiting her Secret Warriors simultaneously
- The “Terrigen Bomb—Fish Oil Version”
- Ward rebuilding Hydra
- Simmons the disappearing scientist
What I am looking for tonight:
- The whole team will discover Andrew’s identity—and it may or may not happen when Andrew/Lash attempts to kill Joey!
- The Secret Warriors will try to rescue the Inhumans held by the A.T.C.U.
- My hope is for an actual rescue attempt, but it may just be something as simple as Daisy attempting to convince Rosalind of the error of her ways
- Daisy and Coulson will clash over the A.T.C.U.’s treatment of Inhumans
- Fitz and Simmons will figure out a couple options to return to the planet
What would be awesome but probably won’t happen:
You know that scene in Avatar: The Legend of Korra when the new airbenders escape from the Earth Queen and Dai Li by basically blowing them all away? I think it’d be pretty awesome if the Secret Warriors rescued a whole bunch of Inhumans from the A.T.C.U. and they are use their abilities to escape the facility!
So what are you looking for in tonight’s episode? What is there that you really want to see but may not see at all?
If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”