Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Premiere, "Laws of Nature" EXPECTATIONS


Image Courtesy www.comicbook.com

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight with “Laws of Nature” (3x01) at 9:00 PM Eastern/Pacific.  What do we expect from tonight's episode?


What happened last season?
If you need to catch up on season 2, here is my recap from May.

Episode Synopsis for “Laws of Nature”:
When Coulson and the team discover a new Inhuman, S.H.I.E.L.D. comes face to face with another organization searching for powered people.  And still reeling from Simmons’ dramatic disappearance, Fitz goes to extreme lengths to try to learn how to get her back.

Continuing plot points:

  • Coulson’s new arm
  • Skye rebuilding the Inhumans and recruiting her Secret Warriors simultaneously
  • The “Terrigen Bomb—Fish Oil Version”
  • Ward rebuilding Hydra
  • Simmons the disappearing scientist


Note:  If you want to see my expectations for the whole season, check them out here.

What I am looking for tonight:

  • A quick summary of everything that happened in the interim between the seasons
  • A lot of awesome action and powers (if the first 4 minutes are any indicator)
  • Lincoln will decide to join S.H.I.E.L.D. as a consultant (at a minimum)
  • We will meet all of the antagonists for the season (my guess is that Ward will at least be mentioned)
  • Joey will agree to join the Secret Warriors


What would be awesome but probably won’t happen:
Captain America and Falcon come to investigate what happened right after the A.T.C.U. leaves and they will see Coulson in the crowd.  Cap will shout “I see dead people!”

So what are you looking for in tonight’s episode?  What is there that you really want to see but may not see at all?

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment