Saturday, December 17, 2016

Weekly MCU Review for 12/17



Another week, and more MCU news!  Rogue One: A Star Wars Story came out yesterday, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot became available on Tuesday.  Put some ketchup on your eggs, and catch-up on your Marvel news!


Mostly MCU Reviews

My articles from the week

The only articles I posted this week were expectations and review for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot.

MCU News

Links to news articles and blog posts about the MCU

Black Panther will begin filming in Atlanta in January.

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot digital series was directed by Joe Quesada.

News from Around Geekdom

Anything not related to the MCU that I find interesting

According to Josh Boone, director of New Mutants, he originally pitched the movie as a trilogy.  Also, Demon Bear is probably going to be a villain in the movie.

Patrick Wilson was announced to play Ocean Master in Aquaman.

Ben Affleck’s The Batman will premiere in 2018.

David Ayer is now signed on to direct the Harley Quinn-centric Gotham City Sirens all-female-villain spinoff from Suicide Squad.

If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment