Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight with “A Wanted (Inhu)man” (3x03) at 9:00 PM Eastern/Pacific. What do we expect from tonight's episode?
What happened in the last episode, “Purpose in the Machine”?
Fitz and the team uncovered the secret of the Monolith with the help of the Asgardian known as Elliot Randolph and succeeded in rescuing Simmons from the other planet. Meanwhile, Hunter recruited May to join him in going after Ward. For his part, Ward was busy recruiting Werner von Strucker (son of the Baron) to join his newly-reformed Hydra.
Episode Synopsis for “A Wanted (Inhu)man”:
“Daisy, Mack and Coulson race to protect Lincoln as Rosalind’s team hunts down the Inhuman in their quest for powered people. Meanwhile, Hunter proves that there is no line that he will not cross to exact his revenge against Ward and Hydra.”
Continuing plot points:
- Coulson’s new arm
- Skye rebuilding the Inhumans and recruiting her Secret Warriors simultaneously
- The “Terrigen Bomb—Fish Oil Version”
- Ward rebuilding Hydra
- Simmons recovering
What I am looking for tonight:
- Lincoln will decide to join S.H.I.E.L.D.—and perhaps take Hunter’s place on the Secret Warriors—by the end of the episode
- We will find out a little more about the A.T.C.U.
- Daisy, Lincoln, and Mack will have to fight the A.T.C.U.
- Simmons will start explaining what happened to her on the other planet
- We may also see another new Inhuman introduced, though it looks like Lincoln with be the "MacGuffin" for this episode
What would be awesome but probably won’t happen:
Simmons displays massively-wild abilities which were given to her in experiments performed by Kree scientists while she was on that alien planet.
So what are you looking for in tonight’s episode? What is there that you really want to see but may not see at all?
If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”