|Image Courtesy www.comicbook.com|
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight with “Paradise Lost” (3x16) at 9:00 PM Eastern/Pacific. What do we expect from tonight's episode?
What happened in the last episode, “Spacetime”?
Daisy received a vision of the future from a new Inhuman who was captured by Hydra, and the vision leads S.H.I.E.L.D. to attempt altering the future. However, they are unable to alter the future, leading the Inhuman to sacrifice himself in order to save Daisy from being killed by Gideon (wearing a mechanized exoskeleton). Meanwhile, Andrew surrenders himself to S.H.I.E.L.D. just before transforming to Lash for the last time.
Episode Synopsis for “Paradise Lost”:
“S.H.I.E.L.D. hunts for information on their dangerous new enemy, and a shameful secret from Malick’s past is exposed, threatening to destroy his Hydra legacy.”
Continuing plot points:
- Coulson’s new hand
- Skye rebuilding the Inhumans and recruiting her Secret Warriors simultaneously
- The “Terrigen Bomb—Fish Oil Version”
- Ward/Hive and Malick rebuilding Hydra and recruiting Inhuman drones
- The Sokovia Accords/Superhuman Civil War
What I am looking for tonight:
- Whitehall has been announced to appear in this episode, but I expect him to appear in flashbacks, rather than to still be alive
- Gideon’s vision from the end of “Spacetime” will play a part in his actions in this episode
- S.H.I.E.L.D. will find out more about Hive
- We might discover whether or not Hive took over Lincoln in the last episode
- We will find out more about Malick’s daughter
- We finally get to see Hive’s natural form
What would be awesome but probably won’t happen:
Malick’s daughter turns out to be a take on Madame Hydra
So what are you looking for in tonight’s episode? What is there that you really want to see but may not see at all?
If you want to get an email whenever I publish a new article, go to the top of the page and enter your email address in the box labeled “Subscribe to Mostly MCU Reviews” and click “Submit.”